Joshua Yàthín Y̖u Page Badge

13 June, 2010

Quando sento che mi ami

Quando sento che mi ami, literally when I hear that you love me.
It is a lovely song by the duet Sissel Kyrkjebø and José Carreras.
I don't know much about this piece of music. Did it only sound once just for the occasion where Carreras was invited to Sissel's recital?
I do like how the music blends: Italian and English, orchestra and electronic band, operatic tenor and lyrical soprano, new and old, love and promise.
I've made the translation for the Italian words into English, I think I will add the Chinese translation later on when I have time.



Italian and English English Chinese
Le stelle chiamano. La notte va.The stars call. The night goes.星辰呼喚。夜間來臨。
Il giorno che vivrò non morirà.The day that I will live will not die.我會活的日子不會死亡。
Il mondo cambierò solo per te.I will change the world just for you.我會單單為你改變世界。
È impossibile, ma non per me.It is impossible, but not for me.這不可能,對我而言卻不。

I wanna hold you closeI wanna hold you close我希望依靠你
Under the rainUnder the rain在雨天下
I wanna kiss your smileI wanna kiss your smile我希望吻你的笑容
And feel the painAnd feel the pain並感受痛楚
I know what's beautifulI know what's beautiful我知何為美麗
Looking at youLooking at you正視著你
In a world of lies,In a world of lies,在謊言的世界中,
You are the truthYou are the truth你是真相

Amore! Quando tu mi ami,Love! When you love me,愛!當你愛我,
Io mi sento forte.I feel strong.我感到自己強大。
Ti salverò ovunque tu sarai.I will save you wherever you are.我會在任何地方拯救你。

I'll bring you everything you ask forI'll bring you everything you ask for我會帶給你所有你所求的
Nothing is above meNothing is above me沒有事能難到我
I'm shining like a candle in the darkI'm shining like a candle in the dark我像黑暗中的蠋火發亮

Quando sento che mi amiWhen I hear that you love me.當我聽到你愛我

I wanna make you seeI wanna make you see我希望讓你看見
Just what I wasJust what I was以前的我
Show you the lonelinessShow you the loneliness顯露那寂寞
And what it doesAnd what it does並它的作為

Ma le mie lacrime lontane già.But my tears are already far away.但我的眼淚已經遠離。
Tutto è più facile se tu sei qua.Everything is very easy if you are here.只要你在這裏所有事情都變得簡單。

Oh babyOh baby噢寶貝
Every time you touch meEvery time you touch me每次你觸摸我
I become a heroI become a hero我變成一個英雄
I'll make you safeI'll make you safe我會令你安全
No matter where you areNo matter where you are不論你在何地

Ti porto tutto ciò che chiedi.I bring you everything you ask for.我帶給你所有你所求的。
Niente sembra troppo.Nothing seems to be too much.沒有事能難到我。
Io splendo anche nell oscurità,I also shine in the dark,我在黑暗中也能發亮,

When you tell me that you love meWhen you tell me that you love me當你告訴我你愛我

Senza di te, il mondo non puo più girare.Without you, the world cannot turn.沒有你,世界會停止運轉。
Solo il tuo amore mi puo salvareOnly your love can save me.只有你的愛能拯救我

Amore! Quando tu mi ami,Love! When you love me,愛!當你愛我,
Io mi sento forte.I feel strong.我感到自己強大。
Ti salverò ovunque tu sarai.I will save you wherever you are.我會在任何地方拯救你。
Ti porto tutto ciò che chiedi.I bring you everything you ask.我帶給你所有你所求的。
Niente sembra troppo.Nothing seems to be too much.沒有事能難到我。
Io splendo anche nell oscurità,I also shine in the dark,我在黑暗中也能發亮,
Quando sento che mi ami.When I hear that you love me.當我聽到你愛我

You love meYou love me你愛我

Quando sento che mi amiWhen I hear that you love me當我聽到你愛我

No comments:

Post a Comment